Author Topic: Screenshots  (Read 5805 times)

Bloody

• View Profile
Screenshots
« on: March 30, 2015, 08:59:05 PM »
Anyone taking any interesting screenshots in-game.... I have a bunch and I'm gonna start posting some up.

This one is called the dance. Skynet is down below, Guto and I started the Conga line. Just don't know what to make of the legs..

It's Arma. You Live, You Die. If You're Not Doing One Or The Other, You're Doing It Wrong.

Bloody

• View Profile
Re: Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 09:03:17 PM »
Here's another.

I'll call it, a zombies head planted where no head should be.....

It's me, (holding the PDW/SD) Skynet on the left and GZ. Okay maybe it's 5th grade humor, but come, it is funny....    ::)
It's Arma. You Live, You Die. If You're Not Doing One Or The Other, You're Doing It Wrong.

Del

• Get off my land.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 10:27:18 PM »
Hahahahaha, maybe the B Team?   ;)
Home is the sailor, home from the sea,
And the hunter home from the hill.

Bloody

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 08:45:17 PM »
Here's a few more screenshots for your perusal. But come on guys I know some of you have some, post up! This one is called The Dance Party. It's Hippi, DarkAFK, a Noob (I don't remember but hippi jailed him for a short time after he jumped into Darks' chopper.) and of course yours truly Bloody.... This was in Cherno if memory serves, right after I respawned from one of my usual un-epic deaths.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:55:01 PM by Bloody »

Bloody

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 08:57:25 PM »
Here's yet another I call What's In The Box. Pretty much self explanatory. Yeah, I  know, but hey it made me laugh...

Bloody

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 09:05:43 PM »
And the last one for today....

It's a shot of three different Humvees available in game. The one on the left is Guto, on the right is DarkAFK, and the center is mine. While I LOVE my Humvee, with it's mounted M240 and easy to find ammo, an excellent chopper and UAZ killer, Darks' is a killing machine with that Ma Duce sitting on top. M2 ammo is harder to obtain. Guto's is the basic Humvee that's great transportation, but pretty much a really good target for helis. But Guto's pretty good with an M240 in his hands...

beik

• Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 09:56:46 PM »
table dancing zombie?!?  I turned around from locking the safe and found this

laying low in a blood filled trench

beik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 01:01:35 AM »
landing fail - REDxj is gonna be pissed  :o

beik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 12:06:52 PM »
dont fall out of Del's Blackhawk (I hate those things), right on the roof

Bloody

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 08:29:30 PM »
Dang, if I didn't know better I swear that's one of my landings. But then again I didn'the eject...    :o

beik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 08:53:48 PM »
I didn't eject either  ;D if you look close between me and the ruins you'll see my dead body  :'(

sorry about the quality, I can't seem to get the screen capture to work so I took these with my phone  8)

Hippi

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2015, 09:53:46 AM »
 :D These are great guys!  Dance Party was indeed in Chero Bloody. I stopped by to see if you needed a ride and Dark had it covered. I don't remember why we were dancing, and Noob did go to jail. I will be posting soon so beware! Haha.

Bloody

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2015, 03:54:15 PM »
Sorry Beik didnt mean to imply you ejected. Its one of my foibles I'll never live down. But still funny as hell on a rainy day.   ???

beik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2015, 04:58:21 PM »
Sorry Beik didnt mean to imply you ejected. Its one of my foibles I'll never live down. But still funny as hell on a rainy day.   ???

;D

beik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2015, 09:55:47 PM »
the last guy at Ai Camp Alpha played it smart and stayed inside  :P  too bad he didn't watch the other door and I was able to walk around and get him  ;D