Author Topic: Update on the Reunion 3.0 Video  (Read 1329 times)

_Edge

• I'm _Edge
    • View Profile
Update on the Reunion 3.0 Video
« on: October 31, 2018, 03:08:14 AM »
Hey Everyone,

The Fall season is usually a really busy month for me. I've only had a few opportunities to make some time to edit down the footage. But it's coming together quite well.

So what's the status on the video? I got a minor rough edit in where I cut down the boring parts where there's not much going (ex. me flying around in the MV22). There's a good amount of banter going around in TS, so I wanted to keep that in while you see me flying around.

With Reunion 2.0, we only done 1 special mission and the video was sitting around 11-12 minutes. Reunion 3.0 however, we slammed through 3 special missions, so you're looking at tripling that time. With all the small to large special moments in the video, it looks like it's going to sit around 40 minutes to an hour. Seems like we're making a Hollywood movie.

Reunion 2.0 took about 1-2 weeks to finish. I probably spent a total of 24-36 hours on and off the project. As for 3.0, I'm estimating that it'll take up to 3 weeks to finish.

I'm hoping that I can get it done a little bit earlier, but with work being busy, I can't give any promises if I can get it done within 3 weeks.

In the meantime. I linked a screenshot of the timeline for the reunion. Currently it's sitting around 1 hour, 11 minutes, 25 seconds, and 42 frames.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/02ktoli5taxku86/2018-10-31.jpg?dl=0

So that's a little update for the vid.