Author Topic: Keep getting kicked  (Read 2451 times)

Hipppieman

• View Profile
Keep getting kicked
« on: January 20, 2018, 12:37:02 PM »
Hi guys
Is there an issue with the Arma 3 Beatniks PVE server, i cant stay connected longer than a few minutes?

Thanks
Hippieman

Stillnyte

• View Profile
Re: Keep getting kicked
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 04:38:19 AM »
 I've gotten kicked quite a few times myself in the past. There are several different fixes.

Fix #1
First off you'll want to verify Arma 3's files((Arma 3>Properties>Local Files>Verify Integrity of Game Cashe)to make sure that nothing crucial is missing for the game. After that is done, start Arma 3 from Steam(not the Arma 3 Launcher)and start the campaign and let it run for 30-45 seconds. After that, try to log in to Beatnik Exile.

Fix #2
Firstly, you want to go into the Arma 3 Launcher then mods and verify Exile and make sure it's up-to-date and isn't missing anything crucial. Then, you'll want to go into Arma 3 Launcher Settings(located at the top-right of the window)and update the launcher(located at the very bottom of the 'Settings' side panel). Then, log into Beatnik Exile.

Fix #3
Go into Steam and start Arma 3. Then, go to your profile(located at the top-right of the Main Menu)and create a new profile. After that is said and done, start the campaign and let it play for 30-45 seconds then, log into Beatnik Exile.

If the issues still persists after trying the three fixes above, then I'd recommend getting in contact with an admin and seeing if they can help you out.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting! :D

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 04:46:42 AM by Stillnyte »
"I just like to yell "Grenade!" for comedic effect. It's up to you if there's a legitimacy to that claim."

Hippi

• Just a Beatnik baby, just a Beatnik.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 08:10:38 AM »
Good information, Stillnyte. Thank you! I love how Beatniks look after each other  :)

Hippieman,

I've added you to my Steam friends so if you accept the request I can communicate with you directly to resolve this matter. We are so sorry you are having issues! I will look forward to hearing from you. Please do try the fixes that Stillnyte posted as that would be my first suggestions as well. 

See you in the game!

Hippi
Peace + Love = Happiness <3

Hippieman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 01:07:43 PM »
This issue has been resolved and everythign is stable now. The disconnects seemed specific to Saturday morning when the inquirey was made.

I was unable to maintain a connection longer than a few minutes to your server and thought I'd post in the forums to see if there was a known hosting/network related issue. My connection would drop off but other connections would remain active.

I did not bother with any troubleshooting on my side other than switch to another system with the same results.

Thanks
Hippieman (no relation to Hippi)  :)