Author Topic: Game going to desktop  (Read 583 times)

LTaylor^

• View Profile
Game going to desktop
« on: November 29, 2017, 10:59:09 PM »
At least once every time I'm on my game will go to desktop with no apparent reason.  I can't seem to find a way to bring it back up and have to restart or use task manager to exit the game before I can get back in.  Any suggestions?

Nathan

• Bush Wookies
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
Re: Game going to desktop
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 06:49:11 AM »
One thing i can think of is if you have other programs open like Steam, Origin, Uplay or any other program that has to update regularly. They will usually have a pop-up to let you know about the update and if you have your game in fullscreen it will minimize your game. You could try some common fixes to this kind of stuff including verifying your game via Steam, changing your game to windowed mode and making sure you have all of your graphic drivers installed correctly and making sure that they are not corrupt (that seems to happen a lot to me and it creates a black screen every once and awhile).

Also do you have this problem in any other game(s) and if so do you have those games in fullscreen mode? lastly if you happen to be ingame before you try to fix it and it happens again try to go into your task manager and you should see "Arma 2 OA" and there should be a drop down bar and you should see another "Arma 2 OA" right click on that and click on "bring to front" if that doesn't work try "maximize".
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:50:58 AM by Nathan »