Author Topic: Playing again on the Extreme server  (Read 1961 times)

LTaylor^

• View Profile
Playing again on the Extreme server
« on: May 15, 2017, 01:08:07 PM »
Hi Sandman and Hippi:

My friends and I have not been playing on the server lately as you've noticed I'm sure.  You are correct that starting over is fun.  I always enjoy it.  However, if it goes back to exactly the way it was the same problem exists:  after 100's of hours of gameplay boredom sets in.  If you could put on a few capture the flag missions or any missions really that are substantially different I'm sure we would come back in.  If not I'm sure that at some point in the future there will be new maps/games and you will see us again.  Whatever, playing on your servers has been a joy and we have appreciated your admin.  My best to you both.

Sandman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Playing again on the Extreme server
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 02:43:10 PM »
Thanks for the reply Taylor. We enjoyed having you guys play on our servers.  ArmA2 Epoch is having a renaissance of sorts and right now we are having to channel most of our limited resources that way. Hopefully I will be able to change things up a bit on the Extreme server in the near future for the great old players like you guys. I still consider it to be some of my best coding work as it is. The fact that you guys invested hundreds and hundreds of hours playing it should indicate how much fun it would be to new players. Coding for the old hardcore players is tough, but the new meat will have a blast there I'm sure.