Author Topic: Andrew banned?  (Read 750 times)

meh21

• View Profile
Andrew banned?
« on: February 17, 2017, 02:45:18 PM »
[Hello, I was banned from this server around 1 year ago, and wanted to make a ban appeal for it. At the time I wasn't in the server group and couldn't precisely tell the difference AI from Player, that lead to me killing a few friendlies. Now I hear that there is an auto-join on a server group and would like to play again on this PvE server again. I promise to read and follow all the rules and be complient.]

_Edge

• I'm _Edge
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew banned?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 03:44:26 PM »
Hey Andrew,

So I was talking to Stephen earlier about your ban appeal. I was not the one that issued the ban, it was Del. The admin that issues the ban is the first to take into consideration of your ban. Del is a pretty busy man, so I'm not sure if he'll respond to this in a timely manner. But I'll see what I can do, just standby for a bit and we'll try to get this sorted as soon as possible.

_Edge

_Edge

• I'm _Edge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 06:16:14 PM »
Alright Andrew,

Looks like Del is pretty busy, so I'll go ahead and lift your ban in good faith. Problem is... We've banned a couple andrews' here and there so I don't know what your name was by the time you were banned. So if you're planning on joining back in, I'll need you to log into the server so I can get your player data so I can unban you. You'll still be kicked when you try entering, but that's how I'll get your player data. After you try logging in, reply to this post so I know that you tried entering. Then you should be good to go.

_Edge

meh2121

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 03:59:16 PM »
Alright i did and im waiting on you

_Edge

• I'm _Edge
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 10:02:27 PM »
Alright i did and im waiting on you

Should be good to go now. Sorry for the delay. If by any chance you're not in the main group, make an effort to get into the main group. And most of the rules are on your XM8, so check that.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:19:33 PM by _Edge »

Del

• Get off my land.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 10:55:45 AM »
Thanks, _Edge!

Welcome back, Andrew. Good luck!
Home is the sailor, home from the sea,
And the hunter home from the hill.