Author Topic: you were kicked of the Game  (Read 3332 times)

vantgrib

• View Profile
you were kicked of the Game
« on: May 01, 2017, 12:07:50 PM »
Hello alltogether,

i've played on the Beatnik Server a long time ago and want to join again.
So i've installed the Epoch 1.0.6.1 version and tried serveral times to join the Beatnik Server. But while the game is loading, i get the Message "you were kicked of the Game". Nothing else.
My Player ID is: 76561198059102613. Perhaps an Admin can can see more in the log files
Please, what have i to do, to make it work?
Thank you in advance and the best greetings from Dortmund (Germany). :D

vantgrib

Hippi

• Just a Beatnik baby, just a Beatnik.
    • View Profile
Re: you were kicked of the Game
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 12:13:10 PM »
Hiya Vantgrib! It's been a while. Sorry you are having trouble. One thing I would suggest is to go to where you start the game and check your expansions and make sure 1051 is NOT selected and 1061 is selected. Next, I would go through steam and verify integrity of files in Arma 2, then do Arma OA.  After that, I would reboot the computer and try to get in. I'm watching your messages and it is a file issue.  Hopefully this will get you in.  I look forward to seeing you again :)

Hippi
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 12:16:29 PM by Hippi »
Peace + Love = Happiness <3

vantgrib

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 01:16:51 PM »
Hello Hippi,

at first, thank you very much for help.
The Epochversion is 1.0.6.1. i ve checked the Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA Data for Errors and Steam has downloaded and installed 31 new files for Arma and 2 for Arma 2 OA.
But the error is still the same.
I have tried to join other Servers, and can only join this one: 37.61.218.146:2302 Spielwiese - really strange. Although i have reinstalled it all 2 times, i think that it must be done again...

vantgrib

Del

• Get off my land.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 03:15:49 PM »
I have found (unhelpfully, I admit) that you have to launch the game through every downloaded expansion individually and continue to try playing after numerous restarts for it to work. Persistence is the only thing that has ever gotten me in.

Correction: there was one occasion where I had to copy my OA data folder into my A2 data folder, but Google can tell you way more about that than I can!
Home is the sailor, home from the sea,
And the hunter home from the hill.

Lyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 02:00:42 PM »
I have had to launch the game in single player mode before going to multiplayer after some updates also.

vantgrib

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 02:18:02 PM »
Hello and good evening form Dortmund. :D
Thx to all for your help.
now i get a new Message: custom\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf not found
On Saturday i will start a new try. ;D

Sandman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 06:23:14 PM »
Just ignore the "Dynamic Weather" error message, it's just some of my sloppy scripting I haven't fixed yet.  Other than the Chenarus skies being perpetually sunny, it shouldn't cause any harm.

Several people, including myself are getting stuck trying to enter the server recently. This may be related to your problem.  I have turned in a ticket to get the server files re-validated. Its a quirk of this host, but I just made the request and they usually respond pretty fast.

Sandman

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 08:13:43 PM »
The host revalidated the server files and all seems to be working well. Try it again, Vant.